Today was a bit hurried. Sorry no pictures today, I did take pictures, but in my hurry I forgot to upload them (again). It has been a strange day, and I feel like I should just channel Luna Lovegood at work, just to get the monkeys off my back (whilst incurring a “random” drug test).
Inspirational Message: “The best things cannot be seen or even touched, they are felt within the heart.” – Helen Keller
Candle Blessing: Today we ask blessings for who we are, what we have, and where we live.
Craft of the day: We continued to work on items we began yesterday. Two complete ornaments were sewn together, and we were out the door to see Peter Pan, a performance by some George Mason U. students. The entire auditorium was packed! I especially liked the part when Wendy kissed Pan on the cheek and every single kid in the place yelled EWWWWW all at once! I couldn’t stop laughing! Those students put on a great play, and our family really enjoyed it. When we came back, My son asked if we could find him a mystical name, and I told him one that I think he would like. Then we began to make an offering bowl so he could do a pinch of herbs to share with Goddess and the Earth at the end of our Yule.
Story: First Story of Yule which the kids really found captivating!
- Druid and Pagan People (asuburbandruid.wordpress.com)
- Winter Solstice (Yule) (teachingtherapies.wordpress.com)
- Winter Solstice/Yule (shariyetto.wordpress.com)
- Yule Celebrations: Light the Fire! (wildmoonevents.wordpress.com)
- How We Do Christmas (Part 2) (hearthhomeandheart.wordpress.com)
- On the second day… (paganfamilysabbats.wordpress.com)