We mailed the letters to Santa! Yes, yes, they may be a little late, but the company may send an after Christmas card to us it we did not make the cut off for delivery.
Our inspirational message today: You are strong when you know your weakness’, you are beautiful through your words and deeds, you are wise when you learn from your mistakes.
Our story: The Yule Fairies, by D.J. Conway
Candle Blessing: Today we ask blessings for who we are, what we have, where we live, our home, and to bless our creations. Honestly, I am not sure what bless our creations are, I am hoping it means what we have crafted, or what I, as a mom, have birthed, or… hmmm, our endeavors?
Anyway, I am hip deep in creative thinking and magickal endeavors of my own, all of which are successful! I am looking in to what it would take to get a STEM grant to continue a Science Fun Day through the year of 2014, but I am not sure about becoming a 501.3(c) non-profit. I have a full-time job beyond schooling the kids at home, and I am not sure this is something that I could do. I must pray on it.
- Yule Preparations (asuburbandruid.wordpress.com)
- Oh My Goddess! (deirdreedarling.wordpress.com)
- Welcome home Gods and Goddesses! (lovesisis.wordpress.com)
- ~Drawing Down the Moon~ (mysticalmoonstar.wordpress.com)
- How STEM Books Make a Difference to Girls in One Dallas Afterschool Program (firstbook.org)
- November: Three education grants you don’t want to miss (eschoolnews.com)
- Homeschool Day 70 – Smile… (rawhomeschoolmom.wordpress.com)
- Gift Ideas for Homeschoolers (amyswandering.com)
- Share Your Homeschooling Story – Be Featured in the Book! (thehomeschoolrevolution.wordpress.com)
- Homeschooling through Christmas (sowingfirereapingwisdom.wordpress.com)