Today is a Saturday, and we almost missed our ceremony! My oldest is on top of it though, and reminded us that we HAD to do it. So, we made it, did some shopping, and I went on an awesome date with the hubster.
Inspirational message: One bad day does not make you a bad person.
Candle Blessing: Today we bless who we are, what we have, where we live, our home, our endeavors, our health, and our loved ones.
The story of the day: The Tiniest Fairy
Craft of the day: None today, we were running a bit short on time, but I will share what I have worked on on the side.
This is from Fa la la la Felt.
- My Daily Pagan Practice (bellbookandbroom.wordpress.com)
- W Is For Wheel Of The Year (dreamsbeforeflowers.wordpress.com)
- Entering Winter, the Season of Darkness by Barbara Ardinger (feminismandreligion.com)
- Real, Honest to Goddess: Witches (bitchtopia.com)
- Finding Your Way on the Sacred Path (thehiddenchildrenofthegoddess.com)