This Ostara I have many things going on. There are about 45 days left to the school year, and I am looking forward to that. It also means I need to order the tests, and see where my gaps of teaching are. I am quite itchy to leave days filled with learning behind to pursue the better things, like getting out into the woods with the kids, go to the gym for a decent workout, take the time to garden, pursue painting, or go to a museum. The weather has been the biggest hindrance to just casting off all schooling and jumping into these wonderful plans. Snow, then cold, snow, then cold, now awful snowy- cold wind.
So the things I will do for Ostara, right on the day, is this:
- Use the Worksheets from Little Pagan Acorns
- Read the stories from Let’s Talk About Pagan Festivals
- Visit An Ostara website
- Have the kids make a ritual, or do a Hestia ritual
- Plant all of my seeds into toilet paper tubes for transplanting in April
- Create my own Goddess statue out of Polymer clay
- And make Honey Cakes!