Sung to the tune of Here Comes Peter Cottontail, the title of this post makes sense… In my world, anyway!
10 days to Beltane, and I have a plan! First, we started off with making Dragon Eggs (pictures to follow)! And I am off to the races for all the fun things to do for this Beltane!
- Offer the Fairies food and drink for a week, then in the twilight of Beltane, maybe they will come out to dance for us!
- Have a Maypole, and dance around it.
- Make dragon eggs from clay, with gemstones in them, and hide them to be found by the lucky duck! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/161566705356564634/
- Make a fire necklace like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/161566705356564646/
- Make flower wreaths, and I may try to knit this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/161566705356564635/
- Have a May Queen and a Forest King! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/161566705356564640/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/161566705356564652/
- Make merry reading this book: http://www.amazon.com/Morn-Mayfest-Erica-Silverman/dp/0689806744?ie=UTF8&tag=cypressspace-20&link_code=btl&camp=213689&creative=392969
- Have a tea party, bonfire, and grill steaks for the adults. 🙂